It was designed to enable operators efficiently to mark and identify items on the seabed without the need to utilise costly and potentially inappropriate transponders or large unreliable corner reflectors.
- The SonarBell® is totally passive and is non-magnetic.
- Can be tuned to respond to one or more sonar frequencies.
- Has a unique, omni-directional double echo structure.
- Does not require any pre-deployment preparation.
- Can remain fully operational for weeks, months or even years.
Robust and simple to use, these features make the SonarBell® well suited to military applications.
To take advantage of the properties of the SonarBell®, SALT Ltd has designed a number of solutions which are outlined in the linked pages.
Download: Defence Products